Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holy Followers Batman!!!

For real though!!!

I logged in here to post something and my followers have more than doubled!!! It's the bglhonline effect poppin off to the fullest. It's my favorite site for natural black hair. The work that they put into it is amazing. I read them every day for inspiration and to continue my education in caring for the 4 heads of beautiful African hair in my home (3 daughters and my own, hubby rocks a low fade). I love seeing beautiful pictures and reading the stories of black women who have learned to love themselves. We are just so cold when we let go of the conditioning that we have been under. I'm addicted to our beauty.

Let me just tell all you beautiful people that I am not like them. I'm lazy. I up date randomly. I'm mad opinionated and raw up in here but I say everything I say out of love. I may offend because I do hold some strong opinions and I do come here to let off. Many times I write when I'm aggravated so don't take me to hard. Sometimes I come back and read my own stuff and think dang I could have been more diplomatic about this or that but I leave things as they are and ride out.

Thanks for taking time out of your precious lives to read me. I hope that at some point I can give you inspiration and something to use on your journey through this life. We are family on this planet. We have to help each other make it.

2 comments:

  1. Well said. No worries here about you keeping it real. I like that and appreciate bloggers/writers who aren't afraid to simply BE THEMSELVES. Its a beautiful thing. I look forward to visiting you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing what you do girl. your little one's hair is beautiful, but what's even more beautiful is the love that we as mother's have for our little queens. I have two small girl's an 8 year old and my 4 year old. stop by "crib" some time to see there hair lol
    Aye
    thickncurly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete