Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warning: If you have an aversion to strong language, this blog will sometimes offend your sensibilities and may not be for you. If you don't mind me cussin' up a blue streak now and then, welcome and may you find here some of what you are looking for to sustain you on your journey. Nappy Sexy Fly is my point of view. It is sometimes raw, always honest and hopefully inspirational to those of you who choose to read it.
Hello! I read the article about you and your daughter over on "Black Girl With Long Hair." In it you talked about how your hair was 4B nappy. How can you tell? Where would I be able to find out about the nappiness grading system? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt's 4b because it has no definition whatsoever lol. It's dry and cloudy. It has no spirals or curls. It is the quintisential head of nappy hair:)
ReplyDeleteI don't recall where I found out about the system for determining your nappy type. It was probably on nappturality.com.