Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here is the pic...

That I took of my youngest's daughter's hair when i Decided to length check it. It accompanied the blog that bglhonline talked about on Sunday January 10th. Since I am aware that most of you found me because of that post, here is that blog in it's entirety entitled "My Daughter's Beautiful Naps".

5 comments:

  1. Yep. Reminds me of my baby =). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms BarB:

    I posted on your blog but didn't see my comment. Your daughter is sooooo beautiful. You are doing a wonderful job at taking care of her hair. It is thriving!

    Your BC is the illest! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo AMAZING. Your my inspiration for when I have a little girl of my own

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really inspiring! Thanks for sharing! I hope her hair is still growing strong & long.

    ReplyDelete