This is what her cake is going to look like:

My last Princess Party, sigh.
My twins are done with their transition. They have all natural shoulder length hair and are militantly anti-perm. If they let me, I'll post some pics of them. They are wearing braid-outs. It took us two years (ages 10-12) to reach shoulder length(unstretched). We do a simple method of washing and detangling it (in sections, gobs of cheap conditioner, wide tooth comb and denman brush) every two weeks (that's all I can do sorry Kimmaytube lol). I put their hair in about 20 braids (well moisturized and sealed with oil, let that air dry over night. Take it down the next day a voila, gorgeous. To keep it up over the next two weeks I re-braid it at night into 8 to 10 braids (adding moisture if needed). I do not comb it or brush it for these rebraids, I just finger detangle, moisturize if needed and braid. I take it down in the morning and BAM, gorgeous. It gets more defined with each rebraid. I have to clip their ends this weekend. I clipped V's last week.
I discovered a new blog!!! This mom is not sometimey like myself. She is awesome and so are the styles she does on her daughter's hair.
Braids, Beads, and Beyond. Enjoy!
Happy birthday to your daughter. My daughter hit 7 in June, so I completely feel you about that dreaded tween stage. I wish that stage didn't exist. We need some old school from-playing-with-dolls-to-high-school. None of that I-can't-even-wipe-my-ass-good-but-there-is-this-boy-I-like. No, lol.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your twins for their journey. I'd love to see pictures... if they let you share them, lol.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back
ReplyDeleteBBB is a great site i thought i was the only one who knew about them she has a youtube page as well.. i would love to see your two daughters hair after the transition I know you take good loving neglect and care to there hair lol
ReplyDelete@macaroniandchesse12
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to convince them to let me add some pictures of them here. They are shy.
Hi i really wanted to know what moisturizer u use on ur own hair and on ur girls hair. Also what shampoo and conditioner do u use?
ReplyDelete