Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scalpgasms and Other Randomness

Yesterday my husband gave me the most orgasmic scalp massage ever! I was like damn baby, you're killing me right now. My scalp was still tingling when he stopped. AHHHHHHHHHH...My crown is my scalp's G-spot. When I was weaved up I couldn't have a scalpgasm because he couldn't and probably wouldn't if he could, reach my scalp through the tracks. We didn't used to do the hands in hair thing. He just ignored my hair.

On a side note that afro weave I pinned in for my trip to Ghana was the bizness! The only downside was when I kept having to get searched by security because my hundred bobby pins kept setting it off. I was transitioning and didn't have enough hair to braid, saw a post by KB on how she pinned in her afro weave on Nappturality.com and knew I had my solution. Didn't figure in the metal bobby pins vs airport security scenario.

In the house I walk around in a bonnet which annoys him. He misses my naps. When I take my bonnet off, you'd think I had just stripped butt ass naked.

This morning I saturated my twists in Aloe Vera juice and then sealed them with Castor oil (hate the smell but it makes for strong hair). I feed my hair and scalp. No crap I can't pronounce and don't know what the hell it is. I shook my hair around after feeding it because it's fun and it dries faster. I never could shake my hair when I was perming because:

a. If by chance I did get it moving it would look a mess afterward
b. It was lifeless because it was to straight and glued to my scalp thus it wouldn't budge.

Now that I'm nappy it flies around my head, blows in the wind...who woulda thunk it?

So my hair is super nappy which means my twists get fuzzy quick which I personally love. They remind me of locs but without the commitment. I have to be able to rock my fro and dig in my fro. I have to be able to play in my loose hair. I just have to. But I adore locs. My mom has over 15 year old locs.

My hair want's to run the streets. It's a beautiful, sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment